Thom will be sending “Peaceful Someday” as a Free Download (Limited Time) as a Tribute of Thanks to all the Forces fighting for Peace around the world. This beautiful tribute is being sent to millions of people in many countries, including the Troops, Support Groups and Organizations to the Military, their Families, and People searching for peaceful times in a turbulent world.
New Music and Tour Info Coming Soon!
Thom Meinert's Biography
- Member - BMI Singer/Songwriter/Recording Artist - New York/Nashville
- Launches, Lighthouse Records, LLC. Record Label
- Registered Music Submissions for Airplay and All Copyrights. (Legal Page)
- Thom receives Letters of Support from Country Music Legends, Prime Ministers, Religious Leaders, Troops, and Fans from around the globe.
- New Release: This Ole’ Guitar (Title Track- Country Legend Tribute)
- New Release: Sweet Music Tonight
- Peaceful Someday tops at #1 for 12 Weeks From England Internet Radio Charts to 30 Countries (For Airplay Markets-Charts by Request)
- Radio Interview with Thom on SonRise Radio-England (Hear on Interview Page)
- Receives Special Request for Peaceful Someday (Single) from Third World Country Ministry to bring Peace to the Children of their country
- Receives Music Reviews by Catherine Tully (See Music Reviews Page)
- Songs hit Country /Gospel Radio Charts Worldwide-80 Countries with continued airplay at these great stations
- Multiple Airplay Spins Rotation-1-10 (See Play List Links Page)
- USA – Multiple FM/AM Radio Market Growth (See Radio Airplay)
- This Ole’Guitar-93.7 FM ‘The Bull’-Hometown Showdown-St. Louis, Mo.-USA
- Receives extensive Media Coverage-Print/Internet/PR/Marketing/Music Reviews
- New Release: Peaceful Someday (Troop Tribute)
- Performance Offer-Darling Single Release-Show-Me St. Louis/KSDK Channel 5
- Thom begins his trek as Singer/Songwriter/Guitarist, Drummer, Multi-Instrumentalist, and journey into delivering beautiful musical arrangements. His one-of-a kind dynamic voice in captivating fans around the world ,one chord, and one note at a time!
Thom Meinert -"The Beginning"
- Professional Musician/Entertainer
- Lead vocals, drums, acoustic/electric guitars, harmonica
- Started drums at age 5 playing on my grandfather's metal bar stools to the song "Java", by trumpet great, Al Hirt.
- Acquired my first pair of drumsticks, chipping pieces of marble off my parents' coffee table keeping time with Herb Alpert.
- Studied all facets of drumming for 19 years under two of St. Louis's finest drummers: Artie Scheiler (Russ David Orchestra), and Pat Hanley, Man of LaMancha Tour.
- Studied jazz/rudimentary drumming concepts at age 10.
- Won local talent show contest playing "A Taste of Honey", by Herb Alpert, with the Johnny Polzin Orchestra on the SS Admiral Excursion Boat in St. Louis, MO.
- Highlight: met Buddy Rich (world's greatest drummer) at age 17 (see photo)
- Multiple Music Awards Recipient for competition.
- Performed drum clinics throughout St. Louis, and taught drums to children and adults.
- Opened for Lou Rawls at Cervantes Convention Center/Anheuser Busch, 3 night performance for Light Beer Into. (see photo)
- Performed/booked through Bob Kuban, St. Louis, MO
- Guest on Bob Kuban, Spotlight on Entertainment via cable access in Florissant, MO
- Recorded drum solo CDs for teaching and distribution
- Performed at Tan-Tara resorts in Osage Beach, MO
- Former member of the St. Louis Musicians Local 2-197
- Talent agent: Thom Meinert Agency. Featured media articles in St. Louis Globe-Democrat, St. Louis Business Journals, St. Louis Commerce Magazine via the RCGA in St. Louis, and St. Charles Journal
Special Thanks to the following people for they’re unending support, talents, and contributions in making this all possible: Jim Callahan/Jupiter Studios, Vance Stewart/WebAntsDesign, Irene Wolfson/Media Graphics, Robert Jackson/Media-Marketing-PR, Catherine Tully-Music Reviews, BMI, DJ’s Worldwide, Radio Affiliates, Bill Mitchell (Artist-Sketch), Ovation Guitars, Taylor Guitars, Ludwig Music, Family, Friends, and most of all, The Fans! God Bless and Peace Always.